The Start of Exams

State exams have started! On May 29th, I had my acting exam. My class has the same acting teacher as one of the other Russian classes, so we did the acting exam together. Since our classes combined for the exam, we did it in two "acts". While everyone had their own pieces, there were three times everyone was together for a group dance, and to connect everyone, there was also a "snow queen" who showed up throughout the exam. Other than the group dances, two of which I was a mom, I was also a mom in a piece with one of the third course boys and another girl in my class. After having acting rehearsals for almost two weeks straight, many nights ending past 9 pm, we all felt a relieved once we finished our last dance. While the exam was going on though, and many of my friends were watching and filming for me in the audience, I couldn't help but feel a bit sad that I would no longer have any acting classes at the Moscow State Academy of Choreography.
My next exams are in about a month and two weeks. Because these last upcoming exams are more physically challenging, I will be working very hard to make sure I show my best by the time they come around.
Lastly, the Sunday before the acting exam, after rehearsal, I had a photo shoot with Daria Chenikova. This shoot was very fun, and the pictures turned out great! I'll post a few below:)

 

 




















XOXO,
Louisa

Comments

Popular Posts