18 YEARS OLD!

Just this past Wednesday I turned 18 years old! Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday and for all the amazing gifts! February so far has been an exciting and fun month. With so many of my friends having February birthdays as well, the weekends have been filled with birthday dinners, and the weekdays with gift giving. The first weekend birthday party was celebrated at Conversation cafe, then the next weekend at T.G.I. Friday's, and today (Thursday, February 22) my friends and I went to Black Market to celebrate my birthday.
February has also included two coffee runs (so far), beautiful snow, and a trip to the city centre for Мaсленица (Maslenitsa). A big group of my friends and I looked at the beautifully decorated stands on Red Square and nearby, went into GYM to see the Chinese New Year decor, and made a quick stop at Bolshoi Theatre to pick up a few items in the shop. While I have not been in dance class or out with friends, I have also been able to finish the units for 6 out of 7 of my American school courses for senior year second semester. Tomorrow and Saturday I will have no classes, as there is a holiday, and I have a few plans with friends as well as homework and planning for my upcoming trip to Istanbul, Turkey. I am super excited for the time I will have to learn about the Turkish culture and to see the beautiful sights Istanbul has to offer!
Thank you again to everyone that made my birthday amazing! I'm truly blessed with the friends and family I have.

                      
 

XOXO,
Louisa

Comments

Popular Posts